RE: [amibroker] Script to manipulate WatchLists?

Anthony,
This particular problem involved removing stale [old] entries from a Buy
list, which was initially populated manually from a tip service. I would
add dated comments to the symbol's notepad, and the list increased to >
80 symbols over a period of some months.
On perusing the list, some aging choices became of little interest over
time, so I added them manually to the 'stale' watchlist.
With eSignal, I need to reduce the # of symbols scanned and excluding
the 'stale' list will do, but I wanted to remove those symbols from the
buy list for aesthetic reasons.

The same sort of problem  arises in eSignal if you import a large list
and generate a desired subset via an exploration;  you can't exclude the
original list and my solution would require exporting the subset,
deleting the large list, then importing the subset.

My favorite program, TechnifilterPlus [now Aussie based], allows the
required Boolean comparisons between lists; might make sense to export
such lists and manipulate them in TF+.

Regards,
Bob