[amibroker] Re: Questions for seasoned users...

There's also this here: http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/01-2004.html

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>

tutorial: http://www.amibroker.net/video/dragdrop1.html
>   b.. new "Chart" tab in the workspace window (lists all AFL files
and directories from "Formulas" subfolder)
>   c.. Automatic Analysis formula window is now drag&drop target too
(you can drag formulas and AFL files onto it)
>   d.. new AFL special functions used to automatically create
formulas from code snipplets dragged onto the the indicator pane.
>   _SECTION_BEGIN, _SECTION_END, _SECTION_NAME, _DEFAULT_NAME,
_PARAM_VALUES

Service.