[amibroker] Aborting backtests

Is there any way I can prevent execution of backtests (or
explorations or scans) if certain requirements aren't met? I need to
have several parameters properly set before I backtest. But I'm
constantly running them without things set up properly and it isn't
obvious from the results.

I think what I'd like to do is inialize the parameters to some
illegal values and abort if they haven't been manually set before
backtesting. Would there any way to print an an error to the analysis
window before aborting?

Dan