Re: [amibroker] AFL for BarsSince in 5 Min chart

this is also a way to do it:

// set the timeframe to days
TimeFrameset( inDaily);
pp = Day();

TimeFrameRestore();
kk = pp - Ref(pp, -1);
writeval(barssince(kk));

now you see that if you click on the first bar of the day it gives you a 0, de second bar prints a 1 etc.

rgds, Ed