[amibroker] Re: Mark Fisher ACD breakout

Hi, Geo   tried it again, no syntax error. The formula is ok, but I
only can see the price candles.
Is anything to change in the Database Settings. I have EST.
It could be a problem by my settings. Any idea?

Thank you for your help
Daniel

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Geo Singleman" <geosing@xxxx>
wrote:
> Looks like some lines were missing in that version I posted.
> Also note that there is a conditional that displays the ACD lines
only in
> the 5 minute time frame. You can drop the IntervalFlag  test to
display in
> other time frames...
>
> This is production code I am using every day... Code assumes black
> gackground. Watch out for the line wraps.
>
> Geo
>
> // ACD Plot
> // LSMA is Linreg
> // ACD.afl
> // v 1.2 9/13/2004
> // plots ACD levels and pivot range from daily
>
> Per = Param("Periods",13);
> Per2 = Param("Periods 2",34);
> LSMAPer = Param("LMSA Period",25);
> Offset = Param("A Level",1);
> ACDFlag = 0;
> IntervalFlag = IIf(Interval(format=0)==300,1,0);
>
> strInterval = Interval(format=2);
>
> strWeekday = StrMid("SunMonTueWedThuFriSat", SelectedValue
(DayOfWeek())*3,
> 3);
>

> if( StrFind( Name(), "YM" ) )
>  {
>  ACDOffset = 10;
>  ACDFlag = 1;
>  ACDTime = 94500;
>  }
>
> if( StrFind( Name(), "ER" ) )
>  {
>  ACDOffset = 0.5;
>  ACDFlag = 1;
>  ACDTime = 93500;
>
>  }
> if( StrFind( Name(), "ES" ) )
>  {
>  ACDOffset = 2;
>  ACDFlag = 1;
>  ACDTime = 94500;
>
>  }
>
> if( StrFind( Name(), "NQ" ) )
>  {
>  ACDOffset = 3;
>  ACDFlag = 1;
>  ACDTime = 94500;
>
>  }
>
> if( StrFind( Name(), "ZB" ) )
>  {
>  ACDOffset = 0.15;
>  ACDFlag = 1;
>  ACDTime = 83000;
>
>  }
>
> if( StrFind( Name(), "ZN" ) )
>  {
>  ACDOffset = 0.15;
>  ACDFlag = 1;
>  ACDTime = 83000;
>
>  }
>

> GraphXSpace = 1;
> Shift = 2;
>
> // calculate the pivot range
> PDH = TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inDaily, -1 ); // gives previous Day
High when
> working on intraday data
> PDL = TimeFrameGetPrice( "L", inDaily, -1 );
> PDC = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inDaily, -1 );
> PP = (PDH+PDL+PDC)/3;
>
> DIFF = abs((PDH+PDL)/2 - PP);
> PRHi = PP + DIFF;
> PRLo = PP - DIFF;
>
> EMA1 = EMA(Avg,Per);
> EMA2 = EMA(Avg,Per2);
> LSMA = LinearReg(Avg, LSMAPer);
>
> Plot(C, "Close",colorWhite,styleCandle);
>

> if ((ACDFlag) AND (IntervalFlag)) {
>
> ORHigh=
> ValueWhen(TimeNum()<ACDTime,HighestSince(DateNum()>Ref(DateNum(),-
1),High));
> ORLow = ValueWhen(TimeNum()<ACDTime,LowestSince(DateNum()>Ref
(DateNum(),-1),
> Low));
>
> Plot(PRHi,"PRHigh",colorWhite,styleDots+styleNoLine+styleNoLabel);
> Plot(PRLo,"PRLow",colorWhite,styleDots+styleNoLine+styleNoLabel);
> Plot
(ORHigh,"ORHigh",colorBlue,style=styleStaircase+styleDots+styleNoLine
+st
> yleNoLabel);
> Plot
(ORLow,"ORLow",colorBlue,style=styleStaircase+styleDots+styleNoLine+s
tyl
> eNoLabel);
> Plot
(ORHigh+ACDOffset,"AUp",colorYellow,style=styleStaircase+styleDots+st
yle
> NoLine);
> Plot(ORLow-
ACDOffset,"ADn",colorYellow,style=styleStaircase+styleDots+styleN
> oLine);
> // Plot(LSMA, "LSMA", colorYellow,style=styleThick);
>
> }
>
> Title=Name()+" ["+strInterval+"] "+ strWeekday + " " +Date()+ "
Close:
> "+WriteVal(C,format=1.2) +" "+WriteVal(per,format=1.0)+"-Per MA: "
> +WriteVal(EMA1,format=1.2)+" " + WriteVal(per2,format=1.0)+"-Per
MA: "
> +WriteVal(EMA2,format=1.2) + " PR High: "+WriteVal
(PRHi,format=1.2) + " PR