[amibroker] Re: HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

I know that Dennis, but when the original points have gone the cycle
lines won't activate anymore, so if I right click I only get to
choose delete all as just delete doesn't show anymore.Any other
options?

scott

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <dennisconn@xxxx> wrote:
> Scott,
>
> You don't need to find the originating points to delete the study -
 just right-click on any of the cycle lines and be sure you haven't
clicked on some other study that may be there. I just created and
deleted several sets of cycle lines that way, so I'm not sure why
you're having the problem.