[amibroker] Re: // AA.Filter(0,"favorite") = ??? <-- What I have to write here ?

Tintin - You only need to worry about that line if you actually mark
stocks as "Favorites".  If you do not use the Favorites feature,
leave it as is.

I personally don't use Favorites.

I think the only way to get to favorites is by "Symbol->Information",
then at the bottom of the window is a checkbox for Favorite.

- chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tintin92" <tintin922002@xxxx>