Re: [amibroker] Re: Can I have different APPLYSTOPs ?

hi Werner,

in my opinion it should look something like (I did not test this !). Rgds, Ed

// Buy and Short definition
Buy = your definition;
BuyPrice = ....;
Short = your definition;
ShortPrice = ....;

// now define the profit level. Make it 2% at all places and Adjust in the neighbourhood of Buy and Short signal
profitLevel = 2;
profitLevel = IIF(Buy OR Short,6,profitLevel);
profitLevel = IIF(Ref(Buy,-1) OR Ref(Short,-1),5,profitLevel);
profitLevel = IIF(Ref(Buy,-2) OR Ref(Short,-2),4,profitLevel);
profitLevel = IIF(Ref(Buy,-3) OR Ref(Short,-3),3,profitLevel);

// set the Sell and Cover
Sell = 0;
Cover = 0;

ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent, profitLevel, ExitAtStop=1,Volatile=False, ReEntryDelay=3);

SellPrice = ......;
CoverPrice = .....;

Equity(1);