[amibroker] Re: altering Y scale - technical software question-Tomasz

YES -
Perhaps you can post an example of what yre doing so I can see if it
attends to my question...

Because these are overlays they need to have the same axis.
I will have to investigate the axis suggestion as I havent tried it
but it does not  appear like it will help this question..

Thanks..I will check it out ..

Regards
maurice