[amibroker] Is it possible to LoadFormula without the window of the ' Automatic Analysis' open automatically?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Is it possible to LoadFormula without the window of the ' Automatic Analysis' open automatically?
  • From: "tintin92" <tintin922002@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:40:04 +0100

Hi,

I try to backtests from Delphi 5, with:
oAB: = CreateOleObject(' Broker.Application ');
etc...
AmiBroker is not visible, and for my backtests it's better.
But when I write
(oAA.LoadFormula(oFolderAS_AFL + ' TempoAFL.afl '))
( Not sure about it, but I think is here. )
then the window ' Automatic Analysis' opens automatically.
It is not very bothering , but it would be better if it remained invisible
like the main windows of AB is.
Is it possible to LoadFormula without the window of the ' Automatic
Analysis' open automatically?

Thanks.

Tintin92