[amibroker] changing timeframe for database

Hello,

I changed my database settings from hourly to 15 minutes, but it
created problems with my composite tickers (crazy bars all over the
place on the daily chart, probably related to incomplete data for
some stocks in the composite after the change).  I use eSignal real-
time as my data source.  I changed back from 15 minutes to hourly,
but my composites are still not working right.  I noticed that a few
stocks in my composite are now missing a few dates in May 2004.  I
also noticed that one stock, GE, now only displays data back to
4/21/04.  These dates used to be there before I changed from hourly
to 15 minutes.  But when I right-click the green "OK" button and
then click "Force Backfill," it does not add the missing days.

Is it possible to add these missing data without having to recreate
my whole database?