[amibroker] Different appearance for different time frame?

I've just started using the mixed database (intraday and EOD). Very
handy.

However, I sometimes forget myself when going from one time frame to
another (I forget that it's in weekly mode, and assume it's daily. Or
forget that it's intraday and assume it's daily). I usually realise my
mistake, but I'd prefer not to have that confusion.

Is there a way of providing a visual clue? e.g. Can I automatically
change the background colour, or the colour of an indicator, according
to time frame?

Or, failing that, can I at least have "DAILY" or "5-MINUTE" written at
the top of the pane? How do I put this into the code for the Title (in
panes other than the default "Price" indicator)? And can I change the
colour of the letters?

Thanks,
Chris