  From: Dean Hodgins [mailto:deanhodgins@xxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 12:46 PM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] T3 Slope

  I know this subject's received extensive coverage but I was curious
  if anyone has written code to capture the T3 slope. I'm using the T3
  function and it works well using a crossover with fast and slow "a"
  parameters. It would seem to me that a positive slope on the slower
  T3 function might enhance the effectiveness of my signals but I'm at
  a loss as to how one might specify a positive slope for a T3 function
  within an exploration.

  Thanks & Regards,

  Dean H.

  Check group FAQ at: