Re: [amibroker] ADK Newbie Help Needed

Sorry, I do not have any experience with AFL.  When you say position sizing are you talking about pyramiding?  Can you please tell us how you implemented position sizing in AFL?

Christoper <turkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My AFL code is getting way too long, with too many parts repeated...
i.e. position sizing, stops, standard exploration & debugging code,
let alone indicator code that use quite frequently.

So I downloaded the ADK, and am trying to compile the Sample.cpp
project using the free DevC++ (version 4.9.9)

When I compile, I'm getting this error:
"50 C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\ADK\Sample\Plugin.cpp function `int
GetPluginInfo(PluginInfo*)' definition is  marked dllimport."

Btw, 50 is the line #.

Probably missing something real basic.  From reading the ADK.html it
looks like project should compile out of the box.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
- chris

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT