[amibroker] Re: Is there a way to move Amibroker files to different dirs?

Since there's no reply to this, I'm assuming this ain't possible.

I was only wondering because it would be great to completely seperate
Quote-Data from Amibroker application and prefs files.

I'm an EOD trader, and I'm on the go quite a bit and I take Amibroker
with me on my USB drive.    But don't really need to always take my
data with me, so I leave "data" dirs on the machines i use.  I find it
easier just to update data when needed.

I guess the purpose of the current configuration allows for each
database to have its own prefs and such, only I'm not sure why people
would want multiple databases.  Perhaps someon can explain.

Ok that's it, thanks for reading.