[amibroker] Code Help

hi
I update AB intraday manually thru excel.
I intend to find the stocks at the opening bell ,which
1)Open above previos days high and ( Action-Short)
2)Open below previos days low	   (Action-Long)
Following is the code i have tried to write but unaware how to write
it in intraday format

TimeFrameSet(in5Minute);
Buy= Open<LLV(L,-1);
Sell=Open>HHV(H,-1);
TimeFrameRestore();
AlertIf(Buy,"sound c:\Media\Notify.WAV","Audio alert",1);
AlertIf(Sell,"sound C:\Media Notify.WAV","Audio alert",2);

At present  iam not getting any signals , can any one correct and
advise me pls.

Regards