From: "vb_MCSE" <av_inon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:23:34 -0000
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Bars since Buy signal - how to code in AFL ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vb_MCSE" <av_inon@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi:
> Caught this Trend Change system from an old Tradestation video from
Omega.

> Hi:
> Caught the following on an old Tradestation video from Omega:
>
> Buy signal when:
>  Today's Low is lower than the lowest Low of past 6 days
>  AND
>  Today's Close is Greater Than Yesterday's Close.
>
> Sell signal when:
>  If Bars Since Entry = 7 then Sell on Close.

Just tried another variation and now I get tons of buy signals and a
few sell signals.

Buy = Low = LLV(Low, 6) AND Close > Ref(Close, -1);
Sell = BarsSince (Buy) == 7;

The Sell signal should occur 7 bars after each buy signal. I think I'm
getting closer. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

vb

Check group FAQ at:

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129uuhvn0/M=315388.5543473.6613715.3001176/D=g
roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1099326221/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://ww
w.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

*
*
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .