[amibroker] Re: chart displayed ahead and prior to today!!!!

Thanks very much. Your are my hero. Your solution is perfect I only
have to change one line to
"Plot(Min(MA1,MA2),"",colorLightGrey,2);" --because I use background
color lightgrey--.

Could you help me to clear the display expressions also. I did with
intention not mention that my question related to Ichimoku, because I
am confused with the formula we have for AB, compare to what I see on
metastock, equitrade etc...

I know that I should use plot() and ref() to do it but the plus/minus
sign related to English expression is confusing. I am not English so
that is maybe my problem. But definitely I see differences in AB
ICHImoku, and Meta, EQUI and other source so I want to get clarifiered
for myself the rule of "prior to", "ahead of", "include today" in
general befor I accuse one chart is display wrong. With intention I
don't mention ICHIMOKU, with intention I don't want to remember or
post code\chart I saw, in order to be neutral with the expressions
first.

I read from someone that if you use ref(C,-1) the meaning in chart
and in calculation are different in regard to the time. Please please
clear my confusion by issueing example for REF() function in the
help\instruction.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:

> Try
> MA1=MA(C,26);
> MA2=MA(C,52);
> Plot(MA1,"MA1",1,1);
> Plot(MA2,"MA2",1,1);
> Plot(Min(MA1,MA2),"",0,2);
> Plot(Max(MA1,MA2),"",2,2);
> Dimitris
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ntk98_2000" <ntk98_2000@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am confused by following display expressions
> > a) "shifted 25 days prior to today "
> > b) "then shifted 25 days ahead of today"
> >
> > Secondly I like in to color the area between two chart lines like
MA