[amibroker] Re: Ami Quote 1.69

Dimitris,
Check the following symbols in Yahoo :^RUO,^RUJ,^VXN,^VXO,^XAX" and
you will find the last update to Historials at 11/25/04.  True, the
daily shows current pricing ie: 10/29/04.  This and some *.OB stock
are not being update historically (by CSI according to Yahoo - see my
post).

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:

> I also checked the YHOO historical data, for example
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=^NDX
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=CSCO
> and everything is OK.
>
> ??
> Dimitris
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I did not understand this.
> > After my last download, the
> > Filter=1;
> > AddColumn(BarsSince(DateNum()==1041020),"");
> > gives a straight 7.00 for the whole N100 database.
> > I use the registered 1.69 and I noticed it was working with
Server
> B.
> > [I think the selection is automatic for 1.69...]
> > There was not any kind of problem during the last week.
> > Dimitris
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx>
wrote:

Terms