[amibroker] Re: Ami Quote 1.69

I also ran into this problem and wrote Yahoo. This was posted on the
AmibrokerNT group along with their answer. I do not believe this is a
AmiQuote problem but rather with yahoo and CSI. I'm still not getting
updates past the 20th on some stocks and indexes.

I emailed Yahoo finance this morning asking them why a number of
Indexes and stocks have not been updated since 10/19.
This is their answser:

"Hello Dick,

Thank you for writing Yahoo! Finance.
We source all of our domestic(US exchanges) historical data from
CSI.
All changes or adjustments made by CSI are reflected in our data.
Therefore, we share the same data reliability for US historical
data.
If you have questions about US historical data, please contact

database@xxxxxxxxxxxx

International historical data is sourced from Reuters. If you have
questions about Intl historical data, please contact

esupport.global@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

David"

I guess this is what you call "passing the buck".

Dick H.