[amibroker] External COM/ActiveX objects in AFL

Hi,
I'd like to use this feature of AB. The help file says,

"... we can call functions (methods) in an external COM objects
directly from the AFL formula. Here I will show how to write such
external ActiveX in Visual Basic but you can use any other language
for this... It is quite easy to create your own ActiveX DLL in Visual
Basic..."

As I own the new Visual Basic.NET Standard, it seems this complete new
language replaced Visual Basic 6 and doesn't support COM objects any
more. Isn't it possible to use VB.NET with Ami Broker? Does anybody
know something about this topic?

Regards,
Rob