[amibroker] Help with Linearray

I'm trying to draw lines from a pivot area top and bottom on the
latest Monday,(I'll show only the top line) extending to the right
only on subsequent days.
The following code is correct but the line extends across the whole
chart, which is not what I want.

// Calculate the pivot range
PivotBand = abs(Avg - (H+L)/2);
VaH = Avg + PivotBand;
VaL = Avg - PivotBand;

Lu=LastValue(ValueWhen((DayOfWeek()==0),VaH));
Plot(Lu,"",colorBlack,styleLine);

So I tried the following code which gives me a "Bad Arguments" error
display. So where am I off course? Or is this approach not feasible?

y0=Lu;
y1=Lu;
x0=ValueWhen( Lu, BarCount,1);
x1=x0+.0001;  /* Is this correct?   */
pu=LineArray(x0,y0,x1,y1,1); /* WHAT's Wrong here?  */
plot(pu,"", colorblack,styleline);

Thanks
Herbert