From: "quexos0" <quexos0@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 04:36:01 -0000
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: I'm having problem coding ApplyStops T_T

How then do I make visualizations of my stops?
I still have problems making the stop losses and take profits show
as green/red circles on Price. T_T

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> ApplyStop goes on itıs own line. You should also have a normal Sell
> condition. If you don't want a normal sell, then set Sell = 0;.
ApplyStop
> then comes in only when the conditions warrant. PS: You have a
very high
> stop level of 1000 points.
>
> ApplyStop(0,2,1000,1);
> Buy = xxx;
> Sell = yyy;
> --
> Terry
>

> From: "quexos0" <quexos0@xxxx>
> Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:33:10 -0000
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] I'm having problem coding ApplyStops T_T
>

> Anyone want to give this newbie a hand with coding ApplyStops?
> I can't seem to get Amibroker to exit at the right place.
>
> What i'm using is this:
>
> Buy = xxx;
> Sell = ApplyStop(0,2,1000,1);
> PlotShapes( IIf( Sell, shapeCircle, shapeNone ), colorGreen );
>
> As you can see, I have a Buy condition (xxx = secret :p) and a
> randomly selected stop for Sell just so I can test out the
ApplyStop
> code.
> PlotShapes would plot a green circle where the Sell/Applystop would
> be triggered.
>
> You can see the point value of the stop is set to 1000pts, which
> means the stop shouldn't be hit at all on ES daily bars.
> Unfortunately I have green circles show up on the same bar or 1 bar
> after the entry. >_<
>
> Can someone please post Applystops + Visual confirmation of stops
> codes that do work so I can study where I went wrong? T_T
>
> Thanks a lot!
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129v6g5ib/M=294855.5468653.6549235.30011
76/D=g

roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098714798/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*htt
p://pro
> motions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html>

> *
> *
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Check group FAQ at:

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129gvi3m9/M=315388.5526708.6599542.3001176/D=g
roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098851767/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://ww
w.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

*
*
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .