Re: [amibroker] Optimizing your Moving average

Anthony

this must do the job

Buy=Cross(C,EMA(C,19));
Sell=Cross(EMA(C,19),C) ;

CumCst=0.0;
poslong=0;
posshort=0;

for (i=1; i<BarCount; i++)
{
if(Buy[i])
{
poslong=1;
posshort=0;
CumCst[i]=0.1;
}
if(Sell[i])
{
poslong=0;
posshort=1;
CumCst[i]=0.1;
}

if(posshort==1)
{
if(C[i]<C[i-1])
CumCst[i]=CumCst[i-1] + 0.003;
else
CumCst[i]=CumCst[i-1];
}
else  // if(poslong==1)
{
if(C[i]>C[i-1])
CumCst[i]=CumCst[i-1] + 0.003;
else
CumCst[i]=CumCst[i-1];

}

if(CumCst[i]>0.13)
CumCst[i]=0.13;

}

per=19;

Smth=2/(per+1)+CumCst;

MovAvg=AMA(C,Smth);

Plot(movavg,"",colorBlue,1);
Plot(C,"",1,64);

PlotShapes(Buy*shapeUpArrow,colorGreen,0,L,-20);
PlotShapes(Sell* shapeDownArrow,colorRed,0,H,-20);