[amibroker] Re: Index of Industries

HI Sanjay
U may get partial answer in
http://www.amibroker.com/support.html(look for Add to composite
article)
Here you will get the way to get index for each industry
BUt the thing , Iam also looking at is to auto-scan all industry
indexes in one go.Else scanning all index is quite time consuming
If any one here knows how to auto update custom made index with
scanning in one go , will be helpfull

Regards
sai