[amibroker] Auto scanning multiple systems, stock lists

I trade multiple systems and am finding it time consuming to run
each system through the backtester against the preferred list of
stocks. For example, some systems are only for ETFs, one is for semi-
conductors, one for all stocks, etc. Some systems don't give but 4 -
10 signals a year and missing any of them defeats the purpose.

Is there a way to combine all of the systems (with their associated
filter) into a single scan run?

I'm sure it's possible, but I'm a newbie with Amibroker and am
getting up to speed on its capabilities.

It would be a nice feature to add to Amibroker -- allow the user to
set up a list of systems and associated watchlists and run them all
at one go without coding.

Thanks,

David