[amibroker] UK & AB

I have uploaded a XLS file in file\UK file directory. It contains a
list of 3500 equities tradeable on UK investment market, included
stocks, funds and warrants.

I have extracted the list from PROQUOTE of October 2004 data source.
Hence I was very surprised that it still contains so many errors,
like equity grouped in wrong sector, de-listed equities, not
included the new issued equity etc. (I wonder if someone really pays
for using PROQUOTE, what would he\she think and how their investment
decision would be effected by such faults)

I have tried to clean up some parts like removing test equities,
remove death company, but I lack of experience to know which if
wrong belong to which sector, and it looks like a lot of work need
to invest in, before it is useable. So I post it in the UK sector as
a raw file and hope to find equal-minded, interested
investors\traders people who invest in UK, who can pick up the job
and continueing making it to a working version of CSV file so that
we can later use the tools setupi8ndustries.js to generate a UK
database with industrie group, sector etc and be able to compare
performance of sector agaisnt sector or equities's in one Industry
sector against  other of that sector.

Thanks in advance if someone really prepare to pickup the work and
give me a hand to clean it up. If someone outthere not live in the
UK, but experienced with trading and knowledgeable in sorting such a
problem, his\her help is very much appreciated.