From: "Dimension" <dimension@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 4:48 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Summing volume

Ah, I seee.  So the script is actually run once only and all bars are
processed.  It is NOT run once PER bar...is that correct?

That would explain the speed then...i wonder though, would this have any
adverse effect for more complicated scripts, where action on future bars are
dependent on the current bar (being processed)..

Interesting..and thanks much.