Re: [amibroker] PARAMETERS

maurice :

1. in 4.6 beta or lower you can highlight the number for keyboard entry.
2. in 4.62 beta this no longer works for me.
3. would you want to increase the size of the increments to say 5 as in..

sp = Param("MA Period", 20,1,400,5);

regards

ChrisB

das300@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have this code in a function

sp = Param( "MA Period", 20, 1, 400 );

when i use the mouse it increments unevenly through the numbers so I
can never reliably get the number eg. 5 . How am I able to use the
keyboard as entry?

thanks
maurice

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT