[amibroker] Re: Summing volume

actually, it's almost what i needed.
I am using the BackTest function and would like to see the fCumVol
value at each signal. I was trying to use the "printf" function, but
do not see anything printed in the Interpretation or NotePad window.
What would be better however, is if i could add a column to the
backtest grid/table, similar to what you suggested for the Explore
function.  Is that possible?

sorry for the barrage of questions...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> Correct
>
> Filter = 1;
> AddColumn(fCumVol,"fCumVol",1.0);
>
> Then click Explore in AA
> --
> Terry
>

> From: "virtuouz_pagan" <dimension@xxxx>
> Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:08:05 -0000
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Summing volume
>

> On processing the current bar, i would like to determine the
> cumulative volume of the last 5 bars (including the current).
> Would the folliwng do this?
>
>   fCumVol = Sum( V, 5 );
>
> Second question.  If i wanted to print out debug statements to see
> the above value as each bar is processed, how can i do that?
>
> thank you.
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129a4dsog/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
76/D=g

roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098414491/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://com
> panion.yahoo.com>

> *
> *