AW: [amibroker] Free Forex Intraday data...

Hello William,

You can do that through amiquote as Tomasz posted but you can also use the
Metatrader demo.
Through this program you can very easily export a really large history.
I have checked right now the available history of a 1h chart.
You can download the history beginning from 23-Jun-2003. This is about 1,5
years !!!!

Daily charts are back to 1978 for GBPUSD !!!

You get all data for free.
Check out: http://www.metaquotes.net/metatrader/default.htm

or also simply go to download.

Enjoy it !