[amibroker] Re: How to change daily vs. weekly indicator parameters ???

Tom,

Sorry I left that in by mistake, you can replace it with a string like "MACD"
or whatever suits.

Here is the extract from the Readme on that function and others:
"new AFL special functions used to automatically create formulas from
code snipplets dragged onto the the indicator pane. _SECTION_BEGIN,
_SECTION_END, _SECTION_NAME, _DEFAULT_NAME, _PARAM_VALUES "

>From what I can work out the _DEFAULT_NAME() function creates part of
the pane title from a combination of the section name and the current
parameter values, if they don't exist then it doesn't make a lot of
sense to use it.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com

t> William,

t> Thanks, That worked nicely....and I did add another "else...if" to
t> account for the monthly interval as you pointed out.
t> The one problem I had was with your _DEFAULT_NAME() function. Can
t> you share with me how that works?

t> Thanks again and best regards,
t> Tom