Re: Re[2]: [amibroker] Weekly Scan

Wrzec,

I was trying to understand your logic and made some changes to your formula, I got some hits..

/* Switch to weekly time frame */

TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );

/* Volume this week triple that of last 3 wks. */

WkVol=Volume >= 3*Ref(HHV(Volume,3),-1);/*I made a change here, you ask for the volume to be 3 x's that of last 3 weeks.*/

/* Volume this week is highest of last 52 weeks */

WkVolHi=Volume == HHV(Volume,52);/*I made a change here, you ask for volume to be the highest of last 52 weeks.*/

/* Volume this week is greater than 300000 */

Thiswkvol=Volume>300000;

/* Switch to daily time frame */

TimeFrameRestore();

HighestClose=HHV(C,5)>=HHV(C,250);// This may need a change, I am not positive...

WkVol_d=TimeFrameExpand( WkVol, inWeekly);

WkVolHi_d=TimeFrameExpand( WkVolHi, inWeekly);

Thiswkvol_d=TimeFrameExpand( Thiswkvol, inWeekly);

Filter=

HighestClose AND WkVol_d AND WkVolHi_d AND ThisWkVol_d;

AddColumn(Close,"Close");

AddColumn(HHV(C,250),"52Wk High");

AddColumn(wkvol,"WeeklyVolume");

  Thanks kaveman,  I used the TimeFrameExpand() as you suggested.  Still
  no hits yet.  I do not know if this is due to market climate or still
  something wrong in this code.   Does anyone have any suggestions??
  Thank you, wrzec

  /* Switch to weekly time frame */
  TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
  /* Volume this week triple that of last 3 wks. */
  WkVol=Volume>=HHV(Volume,3);
  /* Volume this week is highest of last 52 weeks */
  WkVolHi=Volume>HHV(Volume,52);
  /* Volume this week is greater than 300000 */
  Thiswkvol=Volume>300000;
  /* Switch to daily time frame */
  TimeFrameRestore();
  HighestClose=HHV(C,5)>=HHV(C,250);
  WkVol_d=TimeFrameExpand( WkVol, inWeekly);
  WkVolHi_d=TimeFrameExpand( WkVolHi, inWeekly);
  Thiswkvol_d=TimeFrameExpand( Thiswkvol, inWeekly);
  Filter=
  HighestClose AND WkVol_d AND WkVolHi_d AND ThisWkVol_d;
  AddColumn(Close,"Close");
  AddColumn(HHV(C,250),"52Wk High");
  AddColumn(wkvol,"WeeklyVolume");

  You need to expand the weekly values to match the daily array elements, eg