[amibroker] Re: Syntax-Error ---> TJ

Hello TJ,

the code you suggested me, returns the number of bars where the High
occurred before last-visible bar. This is perfect. But... the same
line of code without LastValue() returns the same number!

Why would you use it?

HiBar = LastValue( ValueWhen( Status("firstvisiblebarindex")
==BarIndex(), HHVBars( H, per ) ) );  // Result 10 in my test-case

HiBar = ValueWhen( Status("firstvisiblebarindex")==BarIndex(),
HHVBars( H, per ) );                  //Result also 10

Thank you and best regards,
enzo

.
.