Re: [amibroker] Semilog scale

Hello,

32 is now the value of styleDashed.

and styleLog was removed long time ago in v4.28.0
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.28.0 (as compared to 4.27.1)
- obsolete styleLog removed (logarithmic scale setting is not per-line but per-pane and it is selectable from Indicator Builder)

Pane styles can be modified now using SetChartOptions:

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.63.0 (as compared to 4.62.1)

a.. new AFL function (advanced users only)
SetChartOptions( Mode = 0, Flags = 0, gridFlags = chartGridMiddle )
allows to set/clear/overwrite/set defaults for chart pane options

  a.. Mode - specifies how options are set:
    a.. 0 - set only the DEFAULT values for new chart. Defaults are applied only once when chart is inserted in a new pane, so later
you can modify any option using Indicator Builder
    b.. 1 - overwrite - the values specified in 2nd and 3rd argument overwrite any previously set values
    c.. 2 - set flag - flags specified in 2nd and 3rd parameter are binary-ORed with the current values, so effectively these
options are set while remaining are unchanged
    d.. 3 - reset flag - flags specified in 3nd and 3rd parameter are cleared while the others remain unchanged.

  b.. Flags - allowable flags are:
  chartShowDates, chartLogarithmic, chartShowArrow
  c.. gridFlags - (for internal AmiBroker use - do not use it in your own coding as this parameter will be eventually removed)
allowable values are: chartGridDiv100, chartGridPercent, chartGridDiv1000, chartGridMargins
  chartGridMiddle, chartGrid0, chartGrid30, chartGrid70, chartGrid10, chartGrid90,
  chartGrid50,chartGrid100,chartGrid20,chartGrid80,chartGrid1

  Example:
  to mark "Show arrows" by default in a new chart use
  SetChartOptions( 0, chartShowArrows );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com