Re: [amibroker] Syntax-Error

to start I don't know if Status("firstvisiblebar") works in AA window
which will then not give you the startbar or endbar.

try this in IB

SetBarsRequired(10000,0);
 per=20;
StartBar=ValueWhen(Status("firstvisiblebar"),BarIndex());
EndBar=StartBar-per;
HiBar=0;

Title = Name() + " " + (BarCount-1) + " " +StartBar+" "+endbar;

also this does not make sense. You state the HiBar to equal i, but
call a condition that relates H to Hibar

AND  H[i-1]>HiBar

If you want to know the bar of the high, best to use a barindex() condition

--
Cheers
Graham