[amibroker] If you want to receive an answer....

Hello,

If you want to receive an answer.... you should make sure to
provide *working* reply-to address.

Please note that if you give us free e-mail address on yahoo
or hotmail it is usually not 100% reliable because free servers
apply some weird filtering rules and sometimes our replies
go to trash folder without you even noticing this.

When you send question to support address there is an automatic
responder that will respond IMMEDIATELLY with ticket number assigned.
If you do not get this automatic response within 5 minutes from
sending your query it means that YOUR e-mail account (reply-to address)
is BROKEN.

If you received automatic response with ticket number but did not
receive "human" response within 24 hours from sending original
question please send it again with "high" priority. I have been instructing
support representative for some time to make sure that each and
every e-mail is responded sent to support within 24 hours during business days.

On weekends we try and usually do respond too, but please do not expect
hyper fast response on Saturday/Sunday.

Thank you.

Unfortunatelly only few people with (rare) problems are heard here but
none of hundreds we have served within minutes from asking a question.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com