From: Geo Singleman [mailto:geosing@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 5:12 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Continuous contract symbols

I use Brite for EOD data. The script TJ created for Brite is easy to
use.
Jut create a symbol list and run the script. It is just like using
AmiQuote.
Brite does not have continuous contracts and as far as I know, it is not
possible to get historical data of  prior contract months from Brite.
Yahoo
does not provide futures quotation data at all.

Geo