[amibroker] Re: Continuous contract symbols

Thank you Geo. I'll keep looking. I think Yahoo gets the info,I just
don't have the symbols. There is a script for Brite commodies in the
files list but I don't know how to implement it. That's why I was
hoping to use Yahoo.

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Geo Singleman" <geosing@xxxx>