[amibroker] Help - Please put me out of my misery!

Hi,

I've got a headache from trying to get the following simple code to
work for the last 6 hours!

I want to get the high and low from the specified begin and end time!
(Test code simplified to only do the high)

I can isolate the time by
BOBeg<TimeNum() AND TimeNum()<BOEnd
but I can't get the right ORHigh value to stick through several days.

AA set to 15 min intervals
Run on last 3 days quotations
The program picks up the highest value from either the previous day or
start of the day at 9:30.
If they are both below BOBeg (10:30) then ORHigh gets set correctly
otherwise ORHigh has the wrong values.

Help!!!!
=========
//BOBeg = 093000;
BOBeg = 103000;
BOEnd = 113000;
//ORHigh=HighestSince(BOBeg<TimeNum() AND TimeNum()<BOEnd,High);

//ORHigh=ValueWhen(BOBeg<TimeNum() AND TimeNum()<BOEnd,
//	HighestSince(BOBeg<TimeNum() AND TimeNum()<BOEnd,High));

//ORHigh=ValueWhen(BOBeg<TimeNum() AND TimeNum()<BOEnd,
//	HighestSince(BOBeg<TimeNum(),High));

ORHigh=ValueWhen(BOBeg<TimeNum() AND TimeNum()<BOEnd,
	HighestSince(Cross(BOBeg,TimeNum()),High));

Filter = 1;
AddColumn(BOBeg,"BOBeg",1.0);
AddColumn(TimeNum(),"Timenum()",1.0);
AddColumn(BOBeg<TimeNum() AND TimeNum()<BOEnd,"BOBeg<TimeNum() AND
TimeNum()<BOEnd",1.0);
AddColumn(BOEnd,"BOEnd",1.0);
AddColumn(H,"High");
AddColumn(HighestSince(BOBeg<TimeNum(),High),"HighestSince(BOBeg<TimeNum(),High)");
AddColumn(HighestSince(Cross(BOBeg,TimeNum()),High),"HighestSince(Cross(BOBeg,TimeNum()),High)");
AddColumn(ORhigh,"ORHigh");
=========