[amibroker] Re: re:candlestick commentaries

 Hello Herman,
 There are a couple of files in the AB library for candlestick
commentaries that point out certain bullish and bearish candles
presumably. I was hoping they would work such that when they
identified a specific candle reversal it would be explained in the
commentary. However, I couldn't get the scripts to run and I'm not
sure they would tell me what I needed to know. I have a book ordered
by G.Morris about candlestick charting. Thank you for your kindness
though.

 Regards,

 Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"