RE: [amibroker] Add to Composite Question

William,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I can’t be sure
about Dave’s question either but I believe he and I were
talking about how you would actually use the functions of
AdvIssues & DecIssues. etc listed in the AFL help. I was
under the impression these were functions I could use in
creating formulas within AFL or in conjunction with
Composites.
HYPERLINK
"http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=AdvIss
ues"http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=Adv
Issues

I was looking for way to use them in some custom breadth
measures I use in my group work but if they are not
available in AFL this may explain why there is no reference
or samples of them in the archives or the help files.

In regards to the AD Line on custom composites, I am able to
use the calculate composites tool under the Symbol menu to
work on all of the Markets except Market 253 which is the
default for composites. Since I could not get that ever to
create an AD Line I run a scan to do it. Am I missing
something simple to get the Market 253 directory to build
their respective AD lines?

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT