[amibroker] Re: Simulator

Tim,

It's working ok here on AmiBroker Beta 4.63.

If you haven't already done so check out the readme file for the
Simulator 'ReadMeSimulator.html' taking note of the section titled
'Usage Instructions'

You didn't describe the problem you are having. If you still can't get
anything happening then post back with some details of the problem.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com