[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker priority

SetBarsRequired() should work for EOD in AA. I use it also, but I
don't know about the RT version. Would be a good idea to run your
code say for data base with less than five stocks or shorter
periods, then add more stock to find the part in the code could be
an forever-loop which cause the overrun or exception problem. maybe
align your intraday datas, or taken out the one with zero data that
day could help?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> If the code contains loops with limits set with statement like
> Status("BarsVisible"), which is very useful in Indicators, this
code will
> not work the same in the AA. So placing it in an include file
doesn't solve
> the problem. SetBarsRequired() has the same problem.
>
> So each time i make a change i have to modify my loop limits...
>
> best regards,
> herman

Include for
>   both AA and chart
>

>   On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 06:17:52 -0400, Herman van den Bergen
>   <psytek@xxxx> wrote:
>   >
>   > There is a somewhat illusive code incompatibity between
Indicators and
> AA
>   > code when using Status("BarsVisible") etc., these statements
return zero
> in
>   > the AA, so loops won't loop. Also, I don't think the
SetBarsRequired()
> works
>   > in the AA. Using this type of code/loops in backtests results
in zero
>   > trades. This means i am forced to develop and track revisions
for two
> sets
>   > of code :-(
>   >
>   > Does QuickAFL void the original objective of common code
between
> Indicators
>   > and AA?
>   >
>   > Never mind, perhaps i am still confused :-(
>   >
>   > best regards,
>   > herman
>   >
Min). I
>   > Opened
>   >  > the
>   >  >  > Task Manager to adjust priority however it gave me a
warning that
>   >  > reducing
>   >  >  > AB priority may make the system unstable...
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  > Is this True?
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  > If so how do i limit Amibroker use of computer resources?
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  > many thanks,
>   >  >  > herman.
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  > Check AmiBroker web page at:
>   >  >  > http://www.amibroker.com/
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  > Check group FAQ at:
>   >  >  > Yahoo! Groups Links
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >  Check AmiBroker web page at:
>   >  >  http://www.amibroker.com/
>   >  >
>   >  >  Check group FAQ at:
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >
>  > ----------------------------------------------------------------
--------
>   > ----
>   >  > --
>   >  >  Yahoo! Groups Links
>   >  >
>   >  >    a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
>   >  >
>   >  >    b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   >  >
>   >  >    c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
>   > Service.
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  > Check AmiBroker web page at:
>   >  > http://www.amibroker.com/
>   >  >
>   >  > Check group FAQ at:
>   >  > Yahoo! Groups Links
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >  >
>   >
>   >  Check AmiBroker web page at:
>   >  http://www.amibroker.com/
>   >
>   >  Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >
>   >                 Select Your
>   >

State:AlabamaAlaskaArkansasArizonaCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawa
reFlori
>   >

daGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMa
rylandM
>   >
assachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMissippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew
>   > HampshireNew MexicoNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth
>   > DakotaOklahomaOhioOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth
CarolinaSouth
>   > DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWashington
D.C.West