[amibroker] re: AB Simulator

Tim,

There are a various Simulator programs floating around. If you are
using the one with a user interface (Simulator.exe currently at
version 1.24) then you can do what you require using the spacebar key.
You also need to be using EOD data to do this.

Except from the readme:

"Added the ability to step forward one bar at a time using the space bar on the keyboard.
Begin simulation by clicking the run button and then press the space bar on the keyboard
to progress one bar at a time or hold down the space bar to progress
multiple bars."

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com