  From: Beachie [mailto:beachie41@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 8:20 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Applystop question

  Hi Herman, thanks for your  quick reply. I applied your code and my
backtest stopped on
  first trade with Price showing -1e+010
  I really think Ami cannot deal with 4 decimal places correctly as found in
FX quotes. Most
  times the prices when displayed in Scan, chart headings etc are truncated
to 2 decimal
  places. Yet on back tests and on some of the tooltips I see 5 decimal
places displayed.
  and I can't understand how my TradePrice can be out of range. If the Stop
should be X & X
  is a valid price on that bar, why is it not honoured? I've asked twice on
this list if the
  4 decimal place issue would be addressed, but so far no reply. Amibroker
is great piece of
  software, but is not, as of yet, fully compatible with forex data.
  cheers