[amibroker] Trouble with Esignal feed

Hi All,

I'm new to Amibroker and have purchased the Esignal basic feed,
however, even though the data shows up in Esignal (so I know the
data feed is working) the data does not show in Amibroker.  For
example, for symbols AXP and CFC, I get no data at all.  For other
symbols I only get 30 days backfill.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I've tried everything I can think
of.  I talked to the Esignal rep and it's not an Esignal problem.  I
need to do something with Amibroker.

Thanks,

Vicki