RE: [amibroker] Re: Schaff Trend Cycle code

yeah, that's why I use a secret sauce to search.

  _____

From: fsmart21 [mailto:jdgeddie@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 9:35 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Schaff Trend Cycle code

Thanks for the super quick response!  I would have never found that
post.  BTW, the search archive feature of this board doesn't work
too well.  Try typing in Schaff and you only see these three posts
from today.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> its copyrighted but you can see a violation of it in a post dated
April 30,
> 2004  by a guy named John.

>   _____

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129fjd0vq/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1097363929/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
://comp
> anion.yahoo.com> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2128215/rand=110012254>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Check group FAQ at:

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299emgp0/M=294150.5475417.6555471.1269404/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1097372107/A=2380089/R=0/SIG=12adlsi8e/*http://mort
gages.interest.com/includes/server/icom_campaign.asp?id=10716>
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299emgp0/M=294150.5475417.6555471.1269404/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1097372107/A=2380089/R=1/SIG=12adlsi8e/*http://mort
gages.interest.com/includes/server/icom_campaign.asp?id=10716>

 Select Your State: Alabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado
Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa
Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota
Missippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Mexico New
Jersey New York North Carolina North Dakota Oklahoma Ohio Oregon
Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah
Vermont Virginia Washington Washington D.C. West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
  <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/bo/bon_marketing/x_100104.gif>
 Purchase Refinance
  <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/bo/bon_marketing/x_100104.gif>

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299emgp0/M=294150.5475417.6555471.1269404/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1097372107/A=2380089/R=3/SIG=12adlsi8e/*http://mort
gages.interest.com/includes/server/icom_campaign.asp?id=10716>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294150.5475417.6555471.1269404/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2380089/rand=125575721>

  _____