[amibroker] Elliot Wave Indicator

Hi,
does anyone know more details about the following code. It is a plugin for FXCM charts &
can be made to work reasonably well as trading system. But the Marketscope charts are only
beta, so therefore buggy & unreliable. I've posted a pic of what the indicator looks like
:

http://web.newsguy.com/avalon/files/Elliot.JPG

The 3rd formula is the same as the second but takes a different parameter. The following
is an extract from a discussion  I had with the person who supplied the following code:
Quote:
"I understand that these equations were based on a technical trading book written by Perry
J. Kauffman called Trading Systems and Methods, which can be referenced for further
understanding of the use of these indicators.
There is a statement in #2 below.  "where f is logical expression"  I am not sure what
this function is.

1.      Elliot Wave oscillator (EWO)
Parameters: hasn't parameter.
Calculation: EWO (i) = MVA((high + low) / 2, 5) - MVA((high + low) / 2, 35).

2.      Elliot Wave trend (EWTREND)
Parameters: N - number of periods, TR - trigger.
Calculation: EWTREND (i) = f (last(i), high(i), low(i), TR), where f is logical
expression,
high(i) = max (last(j)), low(i) = min (last(j)), j = [i - N, i],
last(j) = MVA((high + low) / 2, 5) - MVA((high + low) / 2, 35).

3.      Elliot Wave number (EWN)
Parameters: N - number of periods, TR - trigger.
Calculation: EWN (i) = f (last(i), high(i), low(i), TR), where f is logical expression,