RE: [amibroker] Do you find this list as useful as before????

Give?  GIVE?

Ron Duuude!  You sure are generous with my "stuff"!!   8-)

  _____

From: mrdavis9 [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 9:27 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Do you find this list as useful as before????

TJ said>Only checking e-mail headers reveals that e-mail is spoofed, but
what percentage of people look in the headers? The rest is trustfully
opening an e-mail that looks like it was from me

Ron D's reply>Is it  programatically impossible for yahoo to create a filter
that would check the sender against the list of known members, and filter
out all of those sent from non-member email addresses?
If this kind of filter is actually possible to create, then maybe Dingo can
create it and give it to Yahoo to use.   Ron D